- Physician-owned regional medical center providing state-of-the-art care.
- Full spectrum of medical care from ER to cardiology to women’s health.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare.
What’s the best way to deliver the best healthcare? Have caregivers in charge of the care. Since its founding, the physician-owned East Georgia Regional Medical Center has led the way in healthcare innovation even as it has remained focused on compassionate personal care for each and every patient. Today, the 150-bed, state-of-the-art East Georgia RMC serves as the healthcare hub for an eight-county region, with special expertise in women’s services, cardiac care, and digital imaging and radiology.
Staffed by 750 top-quality healthcare professionals and employees, along with 75 physicians representing a full range of specialties, East Georgia RMC provides both general and specialized facilities and care that include:
- Women’s Pavilion—Combining spa-level comfort with 21st century technology, the Pavilion brings a refreshing new meaning to the concept of healthcare “delivery” as an intimate, caring environment that is home to labor and delivery and post-partum care as well as Level I and II nurseries.
- Cardiac Care Center, equipped with Cardiac Cath Lab
- Imaging and Radiology, featuring the latest in digital technology, including MRI, CAT, and PET scans.
- Cancer Care Center, offering early detection and diagnosis services and a multi-disciplinary care approach that combines the latest technology, care expertise, and a full range of mind/body support services.
- Digestive Care
- Neurological Care
- Robotic Surgery Center—the Center’s state-of-the-art DaVinci® Si tm Surgical System technology and MAKOplasty® partial knee resurfacing allows for reduced incision size, less pain, and more rapid recovery.
Innovations at East Georgia RMC don’t just involve technology: Pet Therapy, bringing in canines to reduce patient stress, has proven an impressive success in enhancing the holistic care for the in-patient population. Whether it’s PET scans or petting dogs, from birth at the Women’s Pavilion to the Senior Extra program to keep patients active and involved throughout the golden years, East Georgia RMC is healthcare for all of life.