labor pool of
Boost performance now with workforce advantages.
- Decisive size: A labor pool of 130,000 and a talent pipeline expanding through dynamic population growth.
- Younger-than-average age: Creating more energized, engaged team members.
- Embedded skills, agile abilities: 75% of high school students career-tracked in a well-aligned system.
- Comprehensive training infrastructure: Providing seamless, continuous skills integration beginning in middle school, extending through high school and beyond, supported by leading educational and training partners.
- Highly connected approach: Including career tracks, dual enrollment, apprenticeships, and a wealth of post-high school training and higher educational opportunities.
labor pool of
- Ogeechee Technical College: Elevating industrial performance with leading-edge training programs like Amatrol Mechatronics, focused on critical skills for real-world manufacturing environments. OTC is also Georgia’s only site for FANUC robotics training, and one of only 12 in the U.S.
- Georgia Southern University (GS): Enriching quality of life and enhancing a quality workforce with expansive academics that include strategic industrial and business programming such as:
- Manufacturing engineering that is career-oriented and hands-on.
- Supply chain management with emphases in logistics and intermodal transportation or operations and supply management.
- East Georgia State College-Statesboro: Opening affordable access to higher education through transferrable credits and associate degree programs.
- Georgia Quick Start: Named the nation’s #1 custom workforce training program year after year, decade after decade. Available at no cost for qualified projects and administered through OTC.